Sunday 23 September 2012

MIA: missing in action

Asalam waliykum sisters,


Firstly i hope you are all well and in the best of health and iman.
Secondly my apologies for the lack of posts. Basically my laptop stopped working a few months ago and i was using Zawjis, but now his has stopped working... due to an accident i had with it.

Until they are fixed there will not be as many posts as its hard to do them with my phone. It is very tedious to type and transfer photos. Sorry guys, inshallah i will be back soon. :(


jazakallah khier

Wasalam -x-

1 comment:

  1. ASW WB,

    I really missed your blog posts!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah you are back. Sorry to hear about your family. May Allah make it easy for you and your family.
    Loving the new posts, Please please please keep up the good work.

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment everyone is welcome!
Please Respect the blog and all those who post and read, Any nasty, insulting, bullying and racial comments will be deleted and the person will be blocked. I do not tolerate such comments.
I welcome constructive criticism but please have Hiqma and do so privately and respectfully.
Jazaka Allah khier :)