Monday 6 May 2013

M.I.A

Asalam waliykum Sisters,


I hope you are all doing well. Firstly, Apologies for my absence.
Sadly, I have not blogged in 2 months and have missed it a lot and missed my readers. I had so many blog posts lined up. Everything has been put on hold for a while, my life was literally turned upside down within a matter of weeks.

I have been going through a lot of trials lately, both in my personal life and my work life. So I will not be blogging for another month or so. Inshallah things will then go back to normal with regular posts every other day.

Please keep me in your dua, and have sabr with my absence, I will return Inshallah.

Allah is the best of planners, and we can only accept the Qadeer of Allah, do the best we can and leave the rest to our Creator. Inshallah khier.

Wasalam

Salwa -x-

2 comments:

  1. Wa alaikum salam sister,

    I noticed you had been mia.
    May Allah ease your situation, expiate some of your sins and reward you for your sabr.
    I look forward to your next return in sha Allah
    Asmaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalam waliykum sis,

    Aww thanks for noticing :D
    Jazakallah khier for the Dua, I need lots at this point in time more then ever. and Ameen.

    Inshallah I hope to try post at least two things next week and it be two reviews, Lush and Sirrat.

    Thanks for checking up on me :D

    Wasalam -x-

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment everyone is welcome!
Please Respect the blog and all those who post and read, Any nasty, insulting, bullying and racial comments will be deleted and the person will be blocked. I do not tolerate such comments.
I welcome constructive criticism but please have Hiqma and do so privately and respectfully.
Jazaka Allah khier :)