Tuesday 25 June 2013

Muslimah now on Instagram!!

Asalam waliykum sisters,





I am now on Instagram! I decided to check out what all the fuss was about. It is a great app. I love to take photos and share my snaps, and instagram makes it effortlessly easy to do that. Also brilliant having the ability to enhance my photos and smarten them up a bit. I do post daily on Instagram! 

Please do check me out there and follow me, find me under the name of Muslimah In Solace. 
Hope to see you all there!! 

Wasalam -x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment everyone is welcome!
Please Respect the blog and all those who post and read, Any nasty, insulting, bullying and racial comments will be deleted and the person will be blocked. I do not tolerate such comments.
I welcome constructive criticism but please have Hiqma and do so privately and respectfully.
Jazaka Allah khier :)