Sunday 4 August 2013

**Smile Again Charity Event**





Asalam Waliykum,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Ramadan and being extra productive in these last few precious nights we have left in Ramadan. 

The preparation for the event is going really well, we are nearly done with organising the final touches and getting everything ready. Including leaflets and the lovely banner above. It was created by my brothers friend for free, May Allah reward him. 

What do you think of it? It has a Moroccan theme to it. I am really impressed with it and will be printed out super size and hung behind us, where we will be set up on the days. 


If you are interested in the Teeth whitening please do come along, it is cash in hand as all the money goes directly to the charity collection, you will get a consultation and be sent the home whitening kit. 

Alhamdulillah, I have all my henna cones ready, and my cards are all packed and priced up.
In Sha Allah will be posting my cards up tomorrow in a separate post to show you guys what I have been up to. If you follow me on instagram you will be lucky to have seen some of my cards and techniques that are being used for the cards.  

I hope to see you there, if you can not come please still share this with your friends and family. All are welcome, and any donation is welcome. You can make a donation on the Smile Again website if you are unable to come, click HERE!!! to donate on the website. 

Jazaka Allah Khier

Wasalam -x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment everyone is welcome!
Please Respect the blog and all those who post and read, Any nasty, insulting, bullying and racial comments will be deleted and the person will be blocked. I do not tolerate such comments.
I welcome constructive criticism but please have Hiqma and do so privately and respectfully.
Jazaka Allah khier :)